Cradle Your Soul Yoga And Massage

Have you been searching for the best Massage Therapist in Salt Lake City? A therapist you feel comfortable with and connect with? A therapist who knows what they are doing? You want a therapist who listens to you and delivers what you ask for? You want a therapist who gives the pressure you want so that you can have your aches and pains worked out? We get it! Because this is all feedback that we get from our clients. We are passionate about massage therapy and care about your health and wellbeing. We intuitively customize our treatments for your stress relief, and your pains and injuries. You're in the perfect place with us, and literally, in the perfect hands! You will find us at the beautiful Image Studios, in Draper Utah.

Monday, November 28, 2011

City Deals Christmas Advertisement

I just realized that I should have put this on my blog last week!  I'm such an amateur at this blogging stuff.  But I am on my way and I'm learning.  That's the good news.

So last Friday I ran a City Deals advertisement for a year of Massage for $299.00.  That's two massages per month at a 77% discount!  Crazy!  It's running again today for Cyber Monday and I am so excited that I have had so many people calling me and buying this great deal.  I have also had a couple existing clients buy which makes me happy.  I love you guys!

So today is the day to get on City Deals if you want to catch this deal.  They will also be running more ads for me through out the holiday season.

Click here to get to my City Deals Ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment